Saturday, August 05, 2006

Still alive?

Well, I'm not dead, or at least, someone has gone to a lot of trouble to convince you of that. Hacking into my stupid blog, claiming I'm not dead. Col. Mustard in the Library with the lead pipe. Etc.

No no, I'm fine, everything's fine. I've just been busy and will have exciting Life Changes to announce shortly.

In the meantime, I want you to know that I was watching Shark Week tonight and apparently--I'm not making this up--there is a place in the world called Sperm Whale Point in the Bonin' Islands. I just thought you should know that. Also, I spelled Bonin' Islands phonetically. You should probably know that too, in case you're planning to take your honeymoon there and you need to Google hotels or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home